Practice Bonus Wheel Jungle and Play for Real Money
With Bonus Wheel Jungle slots, RTG ascertains their determination to implement the Jackpot mechanics in all the new releases, and we can’t wait to see what new ideas RealTime Gaming will bring to the table. While this new title’s jackpot isn’t progressive, it still hints that the jungle has a massive bounty. Let’s take a look at the game’s other attributes:
- 4 bonus features: Bonus Wheel, Nudge, Mystery Symbol, Jungle Bonus;
- high volatility (copious payouts, moderate frequency);
- top award of 50,000 times the bet per line;
- 30 paylines across 5 reels;
As you can see, there’s a lot to explore during our Bonus Wheel Jungle slot review, especially regarding the title’s in-game extras. So put on your cork hat, and prepare to machete your way through the verdant labyrinth!
Theme & Visuals
Bonus Wheel Jungle by RealTime Gaming derives inspiration from several well-known franchises, including Tarzan (specifically, the Disney cartoon), Jumanji, and George of the Jungle. You won’t see much of the noble savage himself in the game, but worry not - the playing board has plenty of other characters to keep you entertained.
Among them, you’ll find several specimens of tropical fauna, a nosy (and literally so) Brit in a colonial explorer’s outfit, and a couple of local guides sporting turbans. Last but not least, there’s a charming blonde that we take to be our totally-not-Tarzan’s romantic interest.
Following his animalistic nature, Jack, the protagonist, represents the game’s Wild symbol. The only feature that deserves mention here is that Wilds are limited to lines 2 to 4. The Drum Scatters are, traditionally, more versatile and engaging. To get a Scatter payout, you need to land the symbol smack in the middle of the board (the center of the third reel). It, however, causes the Drum to shapeshift into Jack, thus securing a more impressive win. Another noteworthy rule is that Scatters precede the Bonus Wheel feature in the payout hierarchy, which gets triggered afterward.
The slot machine comes jam-packed with bonuses, each with unique mechanics, so it makes sense for us to do a quick rundown.
- Bonus Wheel. The feature is the culmination of the combo we described above. Landing a Scatter in the board’s center materializes a Wheel that lets the player pick one of the three other bonuses.
- Nudge. It is basically a Free Game mode but with a twist. While it’s active, an Expanding Wild may appear, but there’s a chance it will remain ‘tangled’ in vines until you hit a proper combo.
- Mystery Symbol. With this one, you get 5 Free Games and three Symbols on reels 2-4 that may reveal any other symbol underneath. The feature can be extended by hitting ‘Extra Games!’ on reels 1 and 5 at once.
- Jungle Bonus. Same as Mystery Symbol, only the eponymous oversized symbols completely cover the three middle reels. The aim is to hit a Jungle Bonus on the remaining reels, which results in a Jackpot.
What minimum deposit is needed to play Bonus Wheel Jungle for real money?
The lower cap is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for cryptocurrencies, and $30 for credits.
How do I play Mighty Drums online slot for free?
To try the game for fun, log out from an existing account and go to the game catalog. All the titles will automatically launch in demo mode.
Does the game have a mobile version?
Yes, this title is perfectly playable on any portable device with an up-to-date browser and steady Internet connection.
Bonus Wheel Jungle is one of the most diverse RTG games we’ve seen in years - visually and from the game mechanics standpoint. High volatility is masterfully made up for with four rewarding bonus features, and altogether, the slot game looks and feels premium.Consider playing Bonus Wheel Jungle at Slots Empire Casino if you don’t plan to traverse the humid rainforests in person anytime soon.