Practice Mighty Drums and Play for Real Money
Slot games and jackpots go hand in hand, and there is a separate cohort in the player community that favors games with this type of reward over any other. Upon releasing several titles based on other payout mechanics, RealTime Gaming returns to the Jackpot feature with Mighty Drums, and implements it in a competent and satisfying way. These are the game's defining features:
- low volatility (frequent, moderate payouts);
- free Games and Jackpot Pick features;
- top award of 50,000 times the bet;
- 243 paylines across 5 reels
The reappearance of Jackpots is not the only major point to explore in this Mighty Drums slot review. Stay with us to also learn about the game's visuals, basic rules, the math principles behind the bonus rewards, and much more!
Theme & Design
Mighty Drums by RealTime Gaming follows the developer's long-standing tradition of releasing at least one Oriental-themed slot machine annually. While the previous releases borrowed their imagery from the Chinese mythology, Mighty Drums is more about exploiting the mystic aspect of wealth and luck.
This symbolism is apparent in all the visual elements - from tanggu drums to Jin Chan frog and the game's heavy focus on number 8. A merry Chinese family of four present on the game's artwork is a nice touch to deliver all the mysticism in a more relatable wrapping.
Most of the interactive options are reserved to bonus features, but that is not to say that the normal mode of this slot game is less amusing. The Wilds, of which there are two, are particularly intriguing - the Bat Door symbol does a regular job of multiplying the winnings twofold, but the Coin is a different story.
Coins are limited to the middle reel and have the power to substitute everything save for Bat Doors and Drums. Depending on the combo you hit, the Coin will apply a different multiplier, ranging from x1 for a 1/8 combination, to x5 if you land 1/88.
Free Games and Jackpot Pick are the extras belonging to the big win territory, and we strongly recommend that you get a grasp of how both features work before playing Mighty Drums for real money. Here is what we managed to figure out.
- To activate Free Games, you'll need to hit three or more Drum symbols at once. Regardless of the Drum count, you'll get 12 spins gratis it may even seem too generous, but such abundance is balanced by the fact that A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 will not show up, thus reducing the number of possible winning combos.
- With Jackpot Pick, things may look random at the first glance - the feature screen has a chance to appear each time you end up with a Bat Door on the playing board. When triggered, Jackpot Pick will invite you to choose 3 coins out of 12 on the screen - the symbols that are revealed in the process decide which kind of Jackpot you get.
Does Slots Empire offer any bonuses for Mighty Drums slots?
Of course. Each new game we add comes with a promo bundle that includes a match bonus along with some free spins.
Is it possible to play Mighty Drums online slot for free?
If your strategy is to play the game for fun before switching to cash, you can activate the demo mode in one click. Simply launch the game the way you'd usually do, only after logging out from your account, if you have one.
Can I play the portable version of Mighty Drums at Slots Empire?
All Slots Empire games are readily available in your mobile browser and don't require additional downloads.
Mighty Drums is a game with mass appeal that offers a little bit of everything - and does so in a trademark RTG fashion. It's been some time since we've seen a fresh Oriental - themed game from the developer, so if you're a fan of the setting, stock up on fortune cookies, and get down to playing!