Slots Empire grows on to become an online casino that accepts AmEx - a financial mammoth servicing 115 million people worldwide. On such an occasion, we prepared this article to inform both active AmEx users and potential future cardholders thereof about the possibilities, terms and perks deriving from having your account funded with an American Express credit card.
About the Company
In business since the 1850s, American Express is a true mastodon of the American economy that has been going steady ever since. The only reason why the leading competition enjoys a larger user base was its somewhat reluctant approach to innovations during the final decades of the XXth century, where more flexible companies took the initiative.
Thus, an American Express online casino instantly conjures the image of trustworthiness and reputability - exactly what we’re trying to maintain at our service.
AmEx Financial Services
Making AmEx casino payments is one thing, but there’s hardly anyone who would go to the trouble of getting themselves a credit card for this purpose only. So what are the other tangible and intangible benefits of being an Amex cardholder?
The main feature that makes Amex stand out from the competition is the combined role of the company. With Visa or MasterCard which are payment systems and nothing else, you are being serviced by an issuing company, and the quality of such support may vary significantly. With Amex, being both, you get centralized and stable support. Other advantages of this payment method include loyalty points of all shapes and colors, as well as currency benefits and extended goods warranty.
Safety and Security of Using AmEx
The company provides a top-of-the-range package of security measures so you can count on the safety of your account in any online transactions on verified websites, including an AmEx casino like Slots Empire.
We, on our part, employ the latest available means of keeping your data in place, inaccessible to third parties. An HTTPS protocol combined with 256-bit SSL encryption is a powerful duo capable of keeping things discreet every time a host computer exchanges data with our servers.
Your contribution to the mutual goal is to provide us with documents needed to verify your account and to stay away from anyone asking for your credit card data or other credentials online without a clear, provable purpose.
AmEx Cards and Options
With a dozen possible options offered by the company, you should have no problem finding the best card for playing at an American Express casino. Let’s take a look at the main features of the most common AmEx cards:
- Cash Magnet. Costs nothing in service fees and has a permanent 1.5% cashback program;
- Platinum. Costs $695 per year and gets you massive bonus points count after half a year in use. Bonuses are multiplied by 5 if obtained for flights;
- Green. Costs $150 per year and gives you three times the points for restaurants and traveling expenses;
- EveryDay. Costs $95 per year and focuses on bonuses for local US shops;
- Blue. Free support and modest all-rounder reward program;
- Serve. Costs $6.95 per month and doesn’t have credit history requirements.
Online Casino Games You Can Play With AmEx
Every game you’ll find on our website is delivered by two developers - RealTime Gaming and Visionary iGaming. The collaboration with these reputable providers yielded a massive catalog of 170+ titles that keeps growing monthly. Whether it’s AmEx slots or some other kind of games you’re after, we have no doubts you’ll find your favorites across these genres:
- Slots. The frequenters of RTG casinos know and love the likes of the Cash Bandits and Bubble Bubble franchises, and we have all the series installments, as well as more than a hundred other slots for each and every taste.
- Table games. A fine selection of card classics awaits you here, featuring Tri Card Poker, Let ‘Em Ride, all the imaginable Caribbean rules (Stud, Hold ‘Em, Draw), and more.
- Video poker. The modernized poker rules that came along with video poker machines are kept here. 14 variations of the game are more than enough to satisfy your need for variety.
- Progressives. The casino’s high rollers dwell here, and you can join their company while aiming for that 6-digit major jackpot. Try laying your hands on larger-than-life wins in Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold Deluxe, Jackpot Pinatas Deluxe, or Spirit of the Inca.
- Specialty. If you’re out for something extraordinary, head straight away to this section, where gambling mixes with adventure and action - or a more reserved fun of Keno or European Roulette.
Can Slots Empire double as your American Express mobile casino as well? Absolutely. The platform is engineered in a way to make zero difference whether you’re using a PC or a smartphone. The browser version you’ll see on your portable device screen is identical and the games were optimized to demonstrate seamless performance even on the most modest configurations. Slots Empire does have a Windows PC app, if you have any concerns about whether your browser is up-to-date (the main prerequisite) and supports all the required specifications. It can be downloaded straight from the website.
How to Make a Deposit with AmEx at Slots Empire Casino
Slots Empire has honed its monetary relations with the players to bring you one of the easiest systems players would find on an American Express online gambling site. Before following the instructions below, make sure you’re about to make a deposit in either of the two currencies that our casino can accept, namely USD and AUD.
- From the lobby page (the one you enter upon signing in), go to Cashier by pressing the button in the top left corner of your screen;
- In the popup, make sure you’re on the tab titled Deposits;
- Click on the animated logo representing the supported banking systems;
- Fill in the fields with the required information, including the desired depositing sum;
- Finish by clicking on Deposit to Account.
Can Slots Empire guarantee my AmEx deposits safety?
Yes. Like all the other AmEx casinos that take themselves seriously, Slots Empire prioritized security above all other factors. We do not gain access to your e-wallet in any form - AmEx takes care of the transaction. Whatever is typed or uploaded by you to our website becomes protected by several layers of safety measures, including the secure web protocol and encryption.
Does AmEx have better terms than other Slots Empire banking methods?
Depends. AmEx is on par with any other credit card system featured at Slots Empire (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) and has the same depositing limits of $30 to $1000 per transaction, accrued instantly (cryptocurrency users have to wait up to 15 minutes). The same is true for withdrawal, possible within the range of $150 to $2500 per weekly transaction. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether, on the other hand, do not have an upper deposit cap, which is fairly standard for any casino with American Express deposit.
Are there any rewards for depositing with AmEx at Slots Empire?
Sure. It’s a simple equation - if you gamble online with American Express at Slots Empire, you get regular deals on top of the basics. It all starts with our Welcome Bonus and spans over numerous other offers, including new game deals, holiday promotions, and other bonuses - no player who deposited at Slots Empire is left unrewarded.
How much do I have to pay on top for making an AmEx deposit at Slots Empire?
Nothing. There is a misconception among people new to online gambling that in order to play American Express casino games you need to pay some sort of fee, but that is nonsense. Whenever you fund your depositing account or withdraw money, Slots Empire doesn’t get a single penny. Stay away from casinos that have it otherwise.
Can I play and deposit with AmEx on mobile?
Yes, as easy as you would do it on a desktop. Slots Empire strives to prove that having a mobile app is not obligatory to be the best American Express casino in the industry. You’re free to use all our platform has to offer in your mobile device browser.
Is Slots Empire available worldwide?
Yes and no. While we do cover most of the globe, it is due to some countries’ current legislation that their residents can’t access the website and have no legal transfer options. The list includes Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine. Please don’t make any attempts of unauthorized access - Slots Empire will ban such accounts on sight.