The use of Bitcoin is getting popular among pro players who want to be dynamic about the way they play. Slots Empire Casino is one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites. Among other transaction methods, this casino keeps players engaged with a quick Bitcoin payment option. All you have to do is transfer your funds into your account in the form of Bitcoins. If you want to withdraw your rewards, it’s also the same easy process. Slots Empire Bitcoin casino processes all bitcoin-related transactions without any additional fee.
Several games like video poker, blackjack, roulette, and online slots are available on Slots Empire Bitcoin gaming site. They also use various techniques and algorithms that ensure safe playing and winning for you.
Gambling Online with a Digital Currency
What is the difference between conventional gambling and gambling with digital currency? The only difference is the way that you withdraw and deposit your funds. Without a digital currency, you will wait for days to verify your personal information before you can play. If you are in a region that does not support online gambling, banks will not authorize your transactions. If you use a digital currency, you can easily bypass these obstacles. This level of versatility makes it beneficial to gamble online with digital money.
What Is Bitcoin, and How Does It Work?
Bitcoin is a decentralized type of digital asset or cash that can help eliminate third-party financial institutions like banks and governments to make financial transactions easier. This digital currency made its debut in 2009. It is the first type of cryptocurrency that has established itself today. This new currency is neither material nor physical. You cannot hold it in your hands like a traditional currency.
With Bitcoin, you don’t have to pass through the general regulation before transferring funds to another individual. In summary, Bitcoin does not rely on a measure of physical value or any need to trust central authorities.
The peer-to-peer technology is the backbone of the Bitcoin network. This technology involves a network of individual computers and software-driven cryptography to pass secret information that only the sender and the receiver can understand.
The trading symbol for Bitcoin is “BTC.” Each bitcoin is represented by a file store in a digital wallet on a digital device. The following terms are instrumental in understanding how Bitcoin works.
- Wallet: A wallet is the storage medium for your bitcoins. There are two types of wallets. In a hot wallet, the Bitcoins are usually kept in the cloud storage of a certified exchange. Then, you can access your digital cryptocurrency via a browser or application. For a cold wallet, you keep your bitcoins in a portable device such as a thumb drive. The primary difference is that a hot wallet is linked to the web, while a cold wallet is not.
- Public and private keys: A private key is known only to the owner of a bitcoin wallet. This key must not land in the wrong hands. A public key is generally known. Both keys operate together to allow you to initiate, authorize, and finalize transactions.
- Blockchain network: This is the platform on which bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies operate. A blockchain is similar to a shared public ledger. Every transaction you make is attached as a “block” to a “chain,” thereby creating a permanent record of your transactions.
- Miners: These are the members of the peer-to-peer network. They work independently, solving complex problems to validate financial transactions. Miners get bitcoins for their efforts.
Note that the value of bitcoin changes with time and economic changes. Just like conventional currencies, bitcoin is subject to the law of demand and supply. Bitcoin’s price has a lot of volatility attached to it.
A Brief Timeline of Bitcoin’s History
- In January 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto mined 50 bitcoins. He has the credit for the discovery of bitcoin. However, this person’s true identity remains anonymous until today.
- In October 2009, the first known sale of bitcoins in US dollars took place.
- On May 22, 2010, the first use of bitcoin to purchase tangible items was recorded. It was two pizzas. Laszlo Hanyecz spent 10,000 bitcoins to get those two pies to his home in Florida.
- In February 2011, Bitcoin surpassed the one-dollar mark. It made a 1000% increase in just six months! By this time, this digital cryptocurrency was amassing much attention and popularity on the media.
- On April 1, 2012, Bitcoin reached a value of 100 dollars. In a week, it became 200 dollars. The primary catalyst behind this was the Cyprus banking crisis, in which panicking Cyprus citizens began to buy bitcoins.
- Bitcoin exceeded the $1000 mark on November 29, 2013. This growth was fueled by Chinese investors who wanted to keep their financial resources anonymous. For three years, the value of one bitcoin did not go beyond 1000 dollars.
- Four years later, on November 28, 2017, Bitcoin hit $10,000. Within hours, it reached $11,000. The main-street investors were the ones behind this rise.
This is only a brief historical timeline of how bitcoin has been developing since its launch. Over the years, it has gone from strength to strength. Of course, this digital cash has also had its highs and lows. However, bitcoin is a good investment value. Every second, the price of bitcoin keeps changing due to the continual influence of demand and supply.
To stay anonymous when using bitcoins, you can
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will help to protect your IP address.
- Use an HD wallet. With this resource, a lot of addresses can be associated with a single private key.
- Avoid the use of SPV (thin) wallets. They can leak your private information.
- If possible, create a new address for every transaction you receive. Don’t keep reusing addresses.
- If you surf the web with the same gadget you use for bitcoins, take extra steps to protect your anonymity. Clear your cookies regularly and install ad blockers.
Cons and Pros of Playing Online Casino With Bitcoin
This question is ubiquitous among professional gamblers. They want to know the benefits and risks and playing in digital cash.
- You have the guarantee of high-level security: Your bitcoins are safe. The only way your bitcoins can get stolen is if you release your wallet information. Blockchain technology is highly secure. While your transactions will be made public, your private information is secure.
- Payments and withdrawals with bitcoin are processed fast: The money you want to transfer to your playing account will be processed quickly with bitcoins. With Slots Empire Casino, it is only a matter of a few minutes. Other transaction methods like cheque and wire transfer can never give you this kind of speed.
- The privacy and anonymity level is high: With BTC gambling, you can stay away from third parties and protect your personal information. Since the currency is decentralized, there are no intermediaries like governments and banks to verify your transactions. All you need to transfer money is your cryptocurrency wallet identity address.
- It can help you conserve money: The middlemen have been knocked out of the chain by bitcoin. You have no worries concerning the conversion levy or any other additional fee. Its decentralized nature guarantees this. On the plus side, you can also enjoy massive bonuses.
- Bitcoin is not affected by your location: If you live in a state that does not support online gambling, processing fund transfers will be difficult. Financial institutions might not want to render due service to you. With bitcoin, you can play anywhere, no matter your location on the globe. Slots Empire BTC online casino welcomes you wherever you are.
- You cannot reverse your transactions: Once you transfer funds, you cannot get them back. If you make the wrong transaction, it could be a disaster.
- Bitcoin is very volatile: Every day, the value of bitcoin changes. Nobody knows whether it will rise or fall. There is usually an increasing demand and a limited supply. When the value of bitcoin drops, players lose their money. As bitcoin is getting increasingly popular, this volatility will drastically drop.
Games at Bitcoin Casino
Roulette has roots years ago, back in France. Since the 1800s, the general principles guiding the gameplay has not changed much. Roulette is one of the most popular bitcoin casino games around. Slots Empire Casino does not lag in helping players to gamble and win large.
In roulette, you can stake different bets, each of them with their odds. The game of roulette has an element of luck attached to it.
It will also help if you knew the difference between American and European roulette. The wheels used in each type of game are different. There are pockets numbers from 1 to 36 and another 0 pockets for the European roulette wheel. For the American roulette wheel, there is an additional 00 pocket. However, the overall gameplay for both of them is not different.
Slots Empire Casino offers both versions of the game for players. With its bitcoin mobile casino, you can access quick transactions, various promotions, perfect customer reception, and many games. Whether you are low stakes or high stakes player, you can play roulette on the internet using bitcoins.
Since bitcoin removes the extra charges associated with traditional currency, you can have a higher RTP.
Slots Empire, the casino that takes bitcoin, operates slots using the principle of provably fair gaming. This system makes you sure of results and ascertains that there is no foul play.
Bitcoin slots at Slots Empire Casino use a hashing algorithm. This algorithm’s function is to derive a random number as an identity for every bet you make. Then, you can select the number of spins you want on each reel. You go on to spin. After spinning, you see all your results together with the random number generated.
If you’d like to verify that the result is trustworthy, you can use tools included in the Bitcoin slot machine. You can compare what would have occurred given the initial fingerprint, then see how the player input impacted the spin. With this cryptographic hash function, you can validate every bet on Slots Empire Casino's Bitcoin slots.
Bitcoin Video Poker
Bitcoin video poker is essentially the same as regular video poker. The only difference is that your cash-out option is bitcoin. Video poker could seem hard to play. However, the frustrations that come with regular poker are absent. There are no frustrating players and less risk of a misplayed hand. Slots Empire Casino also offers players with several variants of video poker. Some of them are:
- Deuces Wild
- Joker Poker
- Jacks or Better
- All American Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
Irrespective of the type of video poker you select, you will have access to quick payouts and top-notch graphics. This offer will be attractive since Slots Empire is a casino that accepts bitcoin.
Slots Empire Casino offers provable fair gaming for video poker. They are the best BTC casino. You are sure that gameplay is trustworthy because of the random number generator within their server. Also, players are guaranteed a payout percentage of close to 99%. It is also essential to take note of the different hands present in Bitcoin video poker. Here are some of them.
- Pair: one complementing pair in a hand
- Two Pair: two pairs in the hand
- Three of a Kind: three similar cards in a five-card hand
- Four of a Kind: four similar cards in a five-card hand
- Straight: five cards of non-identical suits in succession
Slots Empire Casino has a vast number of Blackjack games for players. Some of them are:
- Super 21 Blackjack
- Face Up 21
- Match Play 21
You also have access to no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins. These games will give you the experience of being in the mix. Slots Empire bitcoin online casino also allows you to play for free without real currency. This way, you can play and practice without any fear of losing actual bitcoins. As soon as you perfect your moves, you can hit the tables. Just for a reminder, here are two significant rules concerning Bitcoin blackjack.
- A typical game of Blackjack has a 52-card deck.
- It would help if you got a total card value that is greater than that of the dealer. You will have to get close to 21 without exceeding it.
Slots Empire Bitcoin Casino Promotions
Slots Empire Casino has a lot of bonuses and offers for prospective players. Here are some of them:
- You can get a 220% sign up bonus with an extra 20% Bitcoin deposit bonus if you make a deposit with BTC. It means that Slots Empire is a bitcoin casino with a welcome bonus, which is of great help for newcomers.
- There are no charges attached to Bitcoin deposits at Slots Empire. Everything is instant.
- You can also get a monthly or 24/7 bonus if you deposit with Bitcoin.
How to Deposit with Bitcoin at Slots Empire Casino
This process is easy. Follow these steps and play casino with bitcoin.
- Set up a Bitcoin wallet. Sites like Coinbase or Circle are available for you to do this.
- Purchase bitcoin on the exchange.
- Head over to Slots Empire real money bitcoin casino and select the bitcoin payment option.
- You will receive the wallet address for the Slots Empire Casino.
- Paste this address into your digital wallet and authorize the transfer of funds. Then, you can proceed to play casino games with bitcoin.
For casino bitcoin withdrawal, you will also follow similar steps.
Is online bitcoin gambling available on mobile devices?
Yes. This kind of structure is already available. Slots Empire Casino sites can support devices with iOS and Android operating systems.
Are there any restrictions against online bitcoin gambling?
There are no general hindrances or binding law against using bitcoin for casino gambling. It is just the same as using other typical currencies like pounds, euros, and others. However, there are still a few countries that have not entirely accepted the use of Bitcoin.
Is it compulsory that I have a bank account or credit card for online bitcoin gambling?
With the information available at Slots Empire bitcoin deposit casino, you don’t need credit cards or a bank account. All you need is a bitcoin account.
Are Bitcoin slots secure?
Sure! You can enjoy your regular slot games with them. You also have a level of anonymity and safety.
There you have it! There are several benefits attached to gambling online with Bitcoin as a payment option. This digital form of money has grown from strength to strength since its debut. With this new technology, you can maintain anonymity and privacy. Unlike standard currencies, you can make deposits and withdrawals faster with Bitcoin. There are also no significant or burdensome taxes or fees for you.
Slots Empire is a BTC casino for real money. For sure, it is a legit bitcoin casino. They offer a lot of bonuses and promotions for people who want to play with bitcoin. For a new bitcoin casino 2020, Slots Empire, which was established in 2019 and gained popularity in 2020, will be your best choice. No matter your level of skill, you have a lot to win. You never know until you try.