Discover Card Casino
The reason why you won’t see too many Discover Card casinos on the web is simply because this operator is mostly limited to the US market and has a considerably smaller user base than market leaders. However, there are still millions of active users, so Slots Empire proudly announces that you can fund your depositing account via Discover.
In this article, both Discover It cardholders and those who plan to get one get all the information about playing online for real money with Discover, including the terms, advantages, caveats, and more.
What is Discover Card?
Generally speaking, Discover Card allows you to access the full range of today’s standard banking operations, just like Visa or MasterCard. However, there are some reasons why 60 million active users prefer this payment method to competitors' offers, and you can evaluate them in detail by reading the following section.
The unique selling point of the system is the introduction of cashback, and the company has been improving the mechanism since its advent. Even when you fund an account at a casino with Discover Card deposit, a Business Discover Card will return that sweet 1.5% in your cashback currency of choice. You might also become a fan because of how the system approaches the card servicing fees - there are none.
Pros & Cons
Your decision whether to gamble online with Discover Card may be influenced by how well it performs in general, so we have singled out the advantages and shortcomings of being a holder of Discover It Cash Back card:
- No annual service fee;
- Various cashback options;
- No expiry date on cashback funds;
- One-touch card control via app and desktop;
- Doesn’t charge extra for spending abroad;
- Good to excellent credit history is a must;
- No flight miles and similar travel perks;
- Cashback can be used to cover debts;
Slots Empire offers equal terms for Discover deposits compared to other credit cards - the limits are $30 - $1000 per transaction, happening right away. The payouts with Discover require up to 5 banking days of downtime and can be requested in the amount of $150 - $2500 per one weekly transaction.
How Safe Is It?
Slots Empire guarantees the total safety of your Discover Card casino payments - we protect every transaction with a reliable encryption algorithm and do not keep the resulting data on our servers. Both your withdrawal and deposit operations are effected via HTTPS protocol to double the safety. All that, combined with the amount of control you have over your Discover card, allows for unprecedented levels of financial safety.
Types of Discover Cards
Here’s a brief overview of the existing options provided by the company for those who are thinking about getting one. When compared in the context of playing at a Discover casino, there doesn’t seem to be much difference, but you may be interested in some other criteria:
- Discover It Cash Back. The basic card that boasts the unique seasonal cashback categories. Upon spending a certain sum, doubles the cashback, the fixed rate of which is 5%.
- Discover It Chrome. 2% cashback on permanent categories, namely cafes, restaurants, and gas stations.
- Discover It Business. Gives you a completely free choice of your source of cashback, offering 1.5% for any purchase.
How toStart Winning with Discover Card Gambling
Slots Empire provides a wide range of online gambling titles across several genres, all provided by two developers. Those are RealTime gaming and Visionary iGaming - the companies that helped fuel dozens of online casinos throughout the years. Discover Card slots by RTG are perfect for those who prefer a more traditional approach to gambling that doesn’t rely on questionable innovations and obtrusive decorations. Currently, there are 6 categories on the website:
- Slots. The most visited category on the website is bursting with colorful titles, each with its distinctive features. Caesar’s Empire is understandably one of the most in-demand games, followed by Paddy’s Lucky Forest, Miami Jackpots, and dozens more.
- Table games. If you happen to have a favorite poker variation, it will be here without a doubt. Only the Caribbean kind is represented by Hold’Em, Stud and Draw - and there are five more to pamper the card-shuffling aficionados.
- Video poker. How do you like your poker machine - Double Jackpot, All American, or Double Bonus? It’s all here, accompanied by more obscure but no less pleasurable games like Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better.
- Progressives. Unlike regular slots, these games stack their jackpots sky high, and it’s only a question of time until someone grabs the major - could it be you? The opportunities span over 11 titles, Spirit of the Inca and Megasaur among them.
- Specialty. These games are in their own league, and rightfully so - play Keno or European Roulette if you’re in for something familiar, or try a different view on gambling with Fish Catch and Keno.
Discover Card mobile casino is also a viable option with Slots Empire. We have deliberately refused to develop a standalone app for smartphones and concentrated the effort on making the web version of the casino universally accessible. As a result, almost any device with a browser will not only support the full list of the platform features but also the games without a tiniest lag.
How to Deposit with Discover Card at Slots Empire Casino
Once you’re done with the signup procedure, deposits become available right away. However, we recommend undergoing account verification as well since this is obligatory to request withdrawals. Here’s how you make a deposit transfer:
- Look for the Cashier button in the lobby, it must be located in the top left corner if you’re on desktop;
- Clicking it opens a popup with a finance and bonus center. You should be on the first tab which is dedicated to deposits;
- Discover, among the other credit card methods, is located on top of the list. Click the logo to proceed;
- Fill in the fields and click Deposit to Account. The transaction normally happens instantaneously.
If you stumbled at some of these steps, contact our customer service team for guidance and troubleshooting via live chat, email, or phone helpline.
What is the fee for making a Discover deposit at Slots Empire?
Zero. No online casino that accepts Discover Card and values its clients will charge extra for this service, and you should suspect a scam if it does. At Slots Empire, you fund the depositing account and withdraw money without any extras imposed. Make sure you are familiar with the transfer costs of the chosen financial operator, though.
What currencies does Slots Empire operate in?
Any player who makes a deposit in AUD and USD gets access to real money Discover Card casino games. Please note that if your withdrawal account is in a different currency, the operator may charge a conversion fee.
How safe is my personal data with Slots Empire?
Completely safe. Slots Empire is focused on providing the best Discover Card casino security measures and protects everything from your credit card transactions to personal information. To achieve that, we employ a complex system of 256-bit SSL encryption coupled with HTTPS protocols
Do I get any bonuses for depositing with Discover?
Sure. While there aren’t any specific Discover Card casino bonuses, those who prefer to keep their funds in a Discover e-wallet are eligible for the full package of deals Slots Empire has to offer. Use the full potential of the Welcome bonuses, new game promotions, free spin offers, seasonal/holiday deals and more!
Can I play Slots Empire games on mobile?
Of course. Our Discover Card online gambling site is accessible from any mobile browser and preserves both the convenience and the functionality of the desktop version. We accept Discover payments made from mobile as we would from any other device.
Are there any regional restrictions for Slots Empire?
Yes. We strive to make Slots Empire a Discover Card online casino available worldwide, but the legal restrictions of some countries make it impossible. These jurisdictions are Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine. If your country is not on the list and you still have troubles with access, please contact our 24/7 support team.