- Below are the Slots Empire Casino Terms and Conditions, which regulate all the aspects of the Casino’s
relationship with the Customer. The Terms & Conditions are displayed to every Customer upon
registration; and by creating an account, the Customer expresses their consent to be bound by these
- The Slots Empire Casino website (hereafter referred to as the Casino, Company, We, Our, Us) reserves the
right to change and/or amend these Terms and Conditions whenever required.
- The Customer is responsible for reviewing the Terms & Conditions on the Website on a regular basis in
order to prevent any misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
- Slots Empire Casino is the trade name of the Company, and in using the Website, the Customer obtains no
rights to any terms, concepts, methodologies, graphics or text content.
- If any dispute should arise regarding the Customer’s activities in the Casino, their wagers or their
winnings, the decision made by the Casino shall be final and binding.
- Customer security and privacy is our primary concern; therefore, we apply the latest security
technology, in order to keep the Customer’s data and personal details safe. All Customer information,
including their username, password, and other personal details, is protected by industry-standard
256-bit SSL encryption, to prevent any manipulation and transfer of the aforementioned data by third
- The Customer hereby accepts that the Casino reserves the right to start or stop any activity, add or
remove games, start or end promotions, limit and/or refuse the Customer’s bets without notice at its
- The Casino shall not be held liable for any errors and omissions made by third parties if they publish
these Terms & Conditions fully or partially on third-party websites.
- These Terms & Conditions were written in English, and the Casino shall not be held liable for any
mistakes made during their translation into any language, including the use of in-built browser
translation tools. If any disputes should arise, the English version of the Terms and Conditions will
- The Customer has to be of legal age to create a casino account with us (either 21+ years of age, or the
age of legal capability in the Customer’s jurisdiction, whichever is higher).
- The Casino does not accept real money wagers from the residents of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus,
Costa Rica, Curacao, Estonia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia,
Malaysia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- The Casino does not intend to provide its services to residents of jurisdictions where gambling is
restricted. We take no responsibility for assessing the legitimacy of online gambling for any
jurisdiction. The Customer hereby accepts their responsibility for determining whether participation in
games of chance is permitted by their local laws, as well as for any consequences that may arise from
the above-mentioned activities.
- The use of the Casino and real-money wagering is strictly prohibited for all employees of the Company
and their family members as well as the Casino’s affiliates, licensees, and distributors.
- All available games are intended for private use only. Any form of professional or commercial use is
- All bets are to be placed through the betting interface provided on the Casino web pages. The use of any
means, including “bot” clients, is strictly prohibited and will result in the voiding of winnings,
termination of the Customer’s account with us, and/or any other lawful and appropriate actions.
- Slots Empire Casino guarantees fair play, which is ensured by the use of the reputable RTG software,
based on the modern RNG (Random Number Generator) technology. This technology provides truly random and
unbiased results in all the games presented at Slots Empire Casino. The Customer hereby agrees that the
Random Number Generator used by Slots Empire Casino will determine the outcomes of the gaming rounds,
and accepts all outcomes of game rounds provided by the Casino’s betting interface as final and binding.
- The Casino is a strictly recreational website, and by registering an account and placing real-money
wagers the Customer confirms that they are aware that the games of chance cannot be considered as a
source of profit. The Customer is not obliged to deposit money or place real-money wagers, and can play
demo versions of our games. A deposit to the Casino is not an investment, and the deposit is not subject
to any interest whatsoever. The Customer hereby acknowledges that their casino deposits might not result
in winning. Both winnings and losses are absolutely random, and cannot be predetermined before the game
- If any dispute arises with regard to the outcome of any game round, we are eager to take your complaint
into consideration if it is submitted to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event
of a discrepancy between the outcome shown on the Customer’s Casino software and the Casino's server
software, the outcome on the Casino's server software will be prevailing.
- The registration of an account with Slots Empire Casino Casino requires filling in the sign-up form and
submitting all necessary details.
- The Casino allows each Customer to create one account per person, household, IP-address, billing
address, or device. If the Customer opens another account with us, we will, at our sole discretion,
remove the account we consider to be a duplicate account, and void the winnings.
- The Customer is solely responsible for keeping their account details (e.g. login and password) secret,
for all actions performed from their Casino account, and for logging out from their Casino account after
each gaming session.
- We reserve the right to use the Customer’s name or alias and the amount of winnings for marketing
- The Casino shall not be held responsible either for the Internet, software and/or hardware malfunctions,
nor for any attempts by the Customer to play at the Casino by methods, manners, and ways not intended
and/or prohibited by the Casino.
- All winnings gained in the Casino as a result of a malfunction or system error will be voided.
- If any malfunction, system error, or connection break happens during the game round, the Customer’s
balance record held on the Slots Empire Casino servers will be considered final and binding.
- If the Casino winnings are taxable in their jurisdiction, the Customer is fully responsible for any
taxes applicable to their winnings.
- By confirming these Terms & Conditions, you are opting in for our marketing mailout and other forms of
promotional content, including but not limited to SMS, emails, push notifications, etc. You can
unsubscribe from these deals and offers by clicking “unsubscribe” or contacting the Casino’s Customer
- The Casino shall not be held liable for any promotional emails from third parties, like affiliates,
marketing agencies, etc. The Casino’s marketing emails come only
from [email protected], [email protected]
, [email protected], [email protected]
, [email protected] mailboxes.
Deposits and Payouts
- Slots Empire Casino allows you to select one currency as your account currency during the registration.
Slots Empire Casino operates in USD, EUR, and AUD only. The Customer cannot demand payouts in other
currencies except for the above-mentioned options.
- All transactions made with Slots Empire Casino are confidential and are protected by the industry
standard 256-Bit SSL encryption protocol. All successful or attempted fraudulent activity is
automatically reported to the corresponding authorities.
- All the banking methods you use for transactions with Slots Empire Casino must be registered under your
- The Company does not charge any deposit and/or payout fees whatsoever. However, the bank that the
Customer used to perform a transaction, as well as any other intermediate banks/payment providers
involved, may charge additional processing and/or exchange fees in their sole discretion. The Customer
shall be held responsible for the full cost of such fees.
- If any credit card transactions are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal
reasons, either by our credit card payment operators or by Casino managers, the Casino will initiate
refunds for all such transactions back to the credit card from which they originated, and notify all the
appropriate authorities. All the winnings made from such a deposit shall be voided. If any wagers have
been made with the deposit in question or the bonus attached to it, such a balance is not subject to a
- The Casino accepts deposits via the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express,
Bitcoin (BTC), Instant Gift Cards purchased with Visa or MC, and Neosurf. For minimum and maximum
transaction amounts and payment processing time for all deposit methods, please refer to the Banking section.
- All transactions made to the Customer’s Casino account are to be considered irreversible by default.
Specific cases can be discussed with your Casino Host. If a deposit is made by mistake, the Casino
should not be held responsible for any consequences.
- After every deposit, the Customer receives a notification via email with the transaction confirmation
and the merchant name. We strongly recommend that you save all your transaction data and payment
methods, in order to avoid misunderstandings in the future. We advise to add the official Casino email
address (which is
to your contacts, so you don’t miss any important notifications from us.
- The purchase confirmation is required after the first successful deposit. Through this procedure, we
will require to confirm your payment details and some personal information over the phone in order to
- To honor our Responsible Gaming Policy we can, upon the Customer’s request, set a daily/weekly/monthly
deposit limit for their account.
- The Casino provides the Customers with a wide range of banking options according to their preference.
Customers are advised to get familiarized with the time frames and limits for each option provided under
this link prior to submitting a payout request. Please
be sure to provide the Company with valid and accurate personal information before requesting a payout.
- Before the first payout is confirmed, the Customer should place at least 1 (one) deposit. To honor our
Security Policy, the Customer should wager at least 1x the initial deposit value.
- To provide our Billing department with all the necessary data, we require Customer identity validation
before the winnings can be distributed. During this procedure the Customer should provide the following
documents to [email protected]
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, ID, passport), in color.
- Both sides of the credit/debit card(s) used for depositing, in color. We only need the 6 first and the 4 last
digits of the credit card number. The CVV and the intermediate digits of the card number can be
- Proof of address (Utility, Medical or Delivery Bill or any official document with full name,
address, and date, provided it has been issued within the past 2 months).
- Account Validation (containing Credit Card Validation and Banking Validation
- Should the Customer decide to use another credit/debit card upon completing the Validation Procedure, we
will ask them to provide a completed Credit Card Validation form for every such card in order to be able
to use it for transactions to/from the Casino
- Approval of submitted documents takes up to 2 (two) business days. If the documents were not submitted
at once, the Casino might require additional time to process them.
- Any manipulation, falsification, and alteration of the submitted documents will result in account
cancellation and voiding of all winnings.
- All payout requests are to be audited and approved by our Billing department, prior to being
- All payouts from Slots Empire Casino are limited to $2,500 per transaction. This limit can be adjusted
by the Casino, according to the Customer Level, or as per a mutual agreement with the Customer’s VIP
- The large payments may be divided into smaller units and paid out, according to the Casino’s payout
limits, and the Player’s current Customer Level.
- The payout can be made only from the casino account where the deposit originated.
- Although the Customer might choose a preferred payout method, the Casino reserves the right for a final
decision on this matter
- The Customer can only have one pending payout at a time.
- The Customer’s balance, associated with any Slots Empire Casino bonuses, is subject to our General Bonus
- To ensure a fair relationship between the Customer and the Casino, as well as to protect the Company’s
interests, we reserve the right to disqualify any payout in the following cases:
- If the Customer submits incorrect, invalid, or outdated personal information during account
- If the account information differs from the details on the Customer’s credit/debit card.
- If the Customer has multiple accounts.
- If the Customer’s account was used by another person.
- If the Customer was found to be involved in professional or group play from their account.
- If the Customer uses betting strategies (including but not limited to Martingale, reverse
Martingale, and so on), any robot program, or any other betting software except for the official
Slots Empire Casino software.
- If the balance subject to withdrawal was generated through bonus abuse.
- If the Customer requests and/or plays with a free bonus during a payout pending time.
- If any of the payments made by the Customer to the Casino were reversed or denied.
- If the Customer has been found to be a cheater or has been accused of cheating in any other
- If the balance subject to withdrawal was generated through violation of the Bonus Terms and
- If the account was registered by any person ineligible to do so due to points 9, 10, and 12 of
the General Terms and Conditions.
General Bonus Terms
By claiming any bonus at the Casino (including but not limited to no-deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses, bonus
chips, free spins, and comp points), you fully agree to the below Bonus Terms.
- All Deposit Bonuses available at Slots Empire Casino are for wagering purposes only, and so the body of
a bonus cannot be cashed out. The initial bonus amount will be deducted upon the payout request.
- All Slots Empire Casino bonuses are subject to the Wagering Requirements.
- At Slots Empire Casino, the bonuses are not added automatically. In order to redeem the bonus, the
Customer has to either claim it in their casino account or contact our Customer Support team.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the terms of the bonus they are about
- All deposit bonuses must be claimed before the Customer starts playing with the deposited money. When a
Customer begins to wager a deposit, they forfeit the right to claim any bonus on that particular
- Some of the Slots Empire Casino bonuses are subject to redemption limits, which are reflected in the
Bonus Terms of each particular offer.
- The Customer can have only one active promotion at a time. New bonuses can only be claimed if the
account balance is lower than $1.
- Only one deposit bonus can be claimed per one deposit.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or abort any bonus or promotion at any time at its sole
discretion without prior notification.
- Free bonuses are only available when there is no pending payout transaction bound to the Customer’s
- Consecutive claiming of free rewards is prohibited; at least one deposit should be made in between
- No bonus money can be used to play the following Network Progressive games:
- Aztec's Millions
- Caribbean Hold'em Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Caribbean Draw Poker
- Jackpot Cleopatra's Gold
- Jackpot Pinatas
- Let’ Em Ride
- Shopping Spree II
- Spirit of the Inca
- Live Dealer games are only available to play when the deposit amount does not have a bonus attached.
- Each bonus is to be played on a particular type of game, and the wagers on the corresponding games will
count to the wagering requirements as follows:
- Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch card, Board games - 100%.
- Card games (BlackJack, Multihand Video Poker, Video Poker, Tri Card Poker) - 20%.
- Roulette, Roulette Multiplier - 10%.
- Playing any games not included in the promotion before completing the wagering requirements will result
in the winnings being voided.
- To honor our Responsible and Fair Gaming policies, the maximum bet size during the bonus wagering period
is set to $10, unless specifically stated otherwise in the Bonus Terms of a particular promotion.
Placing wagers above $10 will result in the voiding of all winnings.
- The restrictions upon the games available, as well as the maximum bet restriction, are only valid during
the bonus wagering period.
- Only inside bets are allowed for Roulette bonuses. Placing any outside bets is considered a violation of
the Bonus Terms and will result in the voiding of all winnings.
- Free Spins are awarded for a predetermined slot game, and they have a fixed number of paylines and fixed
bet amount. Free Spins cannot be played on any other game except for the one they are attached to. Once
the initial number of Free Spins has been played, the primary win amount can then be wagered on any game
that is included under the Slots promotion.
- Any violation of the Bonus Terms will be considered Bonus (promotion) abuse and will force Us to take
immediate steps to discourage such behavior. At the casino’s sole discretion, the accounts of bonus
abusers may be terminated, and all the winnings voided.
- The minimum deposit to qualify for a bonus is defined under the Terms of the particular promotion.
- If a bonus was claimed by mistake, contact the Customer Support representative to remove the bonus
before you start using it. If the part of the bonus has already been used, you will have to meet the
- The amount of winnings from the bonus that exceeds the maximum payout limit will be deducted from the
Customer’s account balance; either automatically when the wagering requirements are met, or by our
Billing department upon the payout request. Any winnings above payout limit, accumulated after
completing the wagering, will not be cashable as this restriction remains applied to the balance until
it goes below $1 or is withdrawn.
- “No Deposit Bonus” is a free trial promotion that may be given to a Customer on a one-off basis,
upon registration, so they can try the games before making their first deposit.
- The Wagering Requirements apply to all No Deposit Bonuses as follows: 50x Bonus for Slots and
Card games bonuses, 50 times the winnings for Free Spins, and 60x Bonus for Roulette bonuses.
- The payout limit for no deposit bonuses is either 3 (three) times the initial bonus amount/free
spins number or $150; whichever is lower. In case the progressive jackpot is hit, the payout
limit will not be increased.
- Please check the list of included games and the wagering contributions; as described in
paragraph 14 of General Bonus Terms.
- In order to make a payout from a no deposit bonus after the wagering requirement is met, there
should be at least one deposit made. If the maximum payout limit of the bonus is lower than the
minimum amount allowed for payout ($150), the difference has to be deposited and wagered 1x deposit
- Deposit Bonuses.
- The wagering requirements for deposit bonuses are as follows: 35x(Deposit+Bonus) for Slots, 20
times the winnings for Free Spins, 40x(Deposit+Bonus) for Card Games, 40x(Deposit+Bonus) for
Slots and Card Games, 60x(Deposit+Bonus) for Roulette.
- Specific minimum deposit requirement applies to every bonus, as stated in the bonus
- Regular Deposit Bonuses are not subject to any payout limit unless otherwise stated in the terms
of a specific bonus. Promotions from the Welcome Bonus Package are subject to a 30x Deposit
payout limit and are available for 5 (five) deposits following the registration. Regular Deposit
Bonuses become available after 5 (five) deposits.
- The games included and the wagering contribution described in Paragraph 14 of the General Bonus
- Free Bonuses. Slots Empire Casino Customer’s accounts can be credited with Free Bonuses in the
form of Bonus Chips and/or Free Spins. At least one deposit should be placed in between free bonuses.
- The wagering requirements for Free Bonuses come as follows: 50x Bonus for slots and cards Bonus
Chips, 60xB for Roulette Chips, and 50 times the primary winnings for Free Spins.
- Bonus Chips and Bonus Spins can be redeemed only if there are no current pending payouts and the
account balance is less than $1
- Bonus Chips can be claimed by contacting our Customer Support team and are given at our sole
- The Customer can discuss their free bonus deals with their VIP Host upon reaching a certain
- All Bonus Chips offers bear 5 (five) times the payout limit; for free spins the limit is set to
5 (five) times the number of spins.
- Free Bonuses are meant to be played without deposits, but we are aware that there is a
possibility of mistakes. If any deposit is made on top of a Free Bonus, the wagering
requirements and maximum cashout limit of the Free Bonus are applied to the deposit. In order to
solve such an issue, you can contact our Customer Support team.
- The games and the wagering contribution described in paragraph 14 of General Bonus Terms
- If the maximum payout limit of the bonus is lower than the minimum amount for payout ($150), the
difference has to be deposited.
- Comp Points are to be spent on any game without any restrictions.
- Comp points are awarded for Customer’s wagers.
- Comp points are converted at a rate of $1 per 100 points.
- Comp points bear no wagering requirements whatsoever.
- Comp points are available only for depositors.
- The minimum amount of comp points to claim is an equivalent of $1.
Live Dealer Games
- The Live Dealer Games available in the Casino are offered and maintained by the Visionary iGaming
- By playing any of the Live Dealer Games the Customer agrees to be bound by the Visionary iGaming Terms
to be held liable for their outcome.
- Slots Empire Casino is a licensed distributor of Live Dealer Games by Visionary iGaming and is thus
authorized to offer you access to them and to manage financial transactions between your Casino account
balance and your Live Dealer balance.
- We at Slots Empire Casino believe that the two cornerstones of fair gaming are cutting-edge random
number generation (RNG) technologies and full transparency. We utilize the latest and up-to-date version
of RNG software, and we make sure that the software itself, as well as all our games, are tested on a
regular basis by TST (Technical Systems Testing).
- The casino runs under the RealTime Gaming (RTG) software platform, fully licensed and checked for fair
- While playing our games, each Customer can be sure that the outcome of every single round is completely
random and unbiased. If, by any chance, you feel that you were not treated fairly, do not hesitate to
contact our casino hosts, so they can resolve your issue.
Customer level may be determined in accordance with a range of crucial factors that are being put under close
scrutiny and meticulously analyzed by the Casino’s team of dedicated professionals. After years of practice, we
have determined the following factors that are the most impactful regarding the process of determining the
Customer’s subsequent level:
- Credit scores
- Deposit type and frequency
- Customer’s reputation with Slots Empire Casino, as well as with other casinos
- Duration and outcome of gaming sessions
- Wager frequency
- Adopted payout methods
- The frequency of reversing payouts
- Membership duration
Please, take into consideration that the Customer level also determines multiple gaming factors, including but
not limited to the maximum payout amount and payment approval times. The Casino reserves the right to change the
assortment of promotions available to you according to your current Customer Level. The Casino might, in certain
cases, provide each Customer with a personalized payout plan according to each particular payout request. In
case of a massive win, the winnings might be distributed in units until the full amount of winnings is paid.
The Casino reserves the right to close or block the Customer’s account. Unused bonus money cannot be cashed out
in case of an account closure by the Customer, as well as its termination by the Casino. The casino reserves the
right to withhold the Customer’s balance upon closure or termination of the account if:
- The Customer submits incorrect, invalid or outdated personal details.
- The details submitted during the account registration differ from the details on the Customer’s
- The Customer has multiple accounts. In the case of multiple accounts, the Casino, at its sole
discretion, will decide on which account is to be terminated, and which is to be left active.
- Any accounts registered by any person ineligible to do so (as defined in the paragraphs 10, 11, and 13
of General Terms and Conditions) will be terminated, and the deposit amount shall be returned to the
- The Customer was found to be sharing their account with another person.
- The Customer was found to be involved in professional or group play from their account.
- The Customer was found to be using betting strategies (including but not limited to Martingale, reverse
Martingale, etc.), as well as cheating while playing at Slots Empire Casino or in any other gambling
venue. In this case, the Casino reserves the right to pass the Customer’s credentials to other casino
operators and affiliates, to prevent further cheating at other casinos.
- The Customer uses any sort of betting software or a robot program, or places wagers through any other
means except for the official Slots Empire Casino software.
- The Customer was found to be a bonus abuser or has been accused of bonus abuse in any other casino.
- Any of the payments made by the Customer to the Casino were reversed or denied.
- The Customer threatens to make a refund or reverse their deposits to the casino and demands to receive
special treatment based on their threats.
If any of the above terms appear unclear to you, you can contact our Customer Support representative
, via the Live Chat or over the toll-free phone number:
+1 850 2734 930